Wednesday, April 1, 2009

YCF forum, anybody??

SO I HAD AN IDEA. :P
And I really want people to comment on what they think...

For the YCF, I was thinking of creating a forum. I know we don't really have a leader of this group, but a forum could be pretty cool for us. We could be posting stuff on there and have all kinds of discussions. Just a thought. It'd be more organized and we could do a lot more on there. We, of course, would do both the forum and the blog. OR, we could just abandon this idea of the forum and just keep the blog! :D

Tell me what you guys think. :D

God bless,
~Bookie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a cool idea!

Ian said...

I've been thinking about settnig up a forum...

Although I think we would need to give some authority to the males. I noticed that there are no male contributors to the YCF blog. *pokes* :)

:)Ian(:

Zoe said...

Ian: Yeah, I agree.

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

EXTREMELY good point!
Ian, would you like to volunteer?? :D

Araken said...

SOunds good to me! Let me know if I can help!

Sarah Grady said...

I'm all for it, but two things...

1. Shouldn't we elect a council - if we're gonna do that - first?

2. What on this big (semi)green earth is a forum????

Mike said...

I'm for it! I've actually been trying to find a way to set up a site for it, and not doing so great..lol...

Any way I can help, please, let me know!

Araken said...

Yeah, there's still the leadership issue/question

Sarah Grady said...

I still don't know what a forum is!!!!!