Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Layout?

As you can see, I have put a poll up concerning the layout of this blog. A few have mentioned that the gray background is kind of dull. I agree, but I in a way like the notebook paper style. So there are two options that I know of...

One, we could find a way to change the dull gray to another color or maybe a neat design. I am not sure how to do that though. I somewhat have an idea, but have a feeling it would take me forever to get it to work right. lol!
So... I am wondering if anyone knows how to do it. If you do and want to help, please let us know.

If that doesn't work out, or if most of you think a different layout would be better anyway, we could just get a completely different layout. And, just so y'all know, I don't mind if we change it at all, and it won't hurt my feelings any. I just chose this layout randomly.
In case that is what we decide to do, can anyone recommend some good ones?

Feel free to comment and give your opinions.


~Zoe

4 comments:

Sarah Grady said...

I love the notebook thing. Whoever does it (because I have no metric idea how to do it), I hope they can change the background but keep the paper.

the neon ninja said...

if you really can't find a way to change the bg color (and sorry, i dont know how) then you can go to pyzam.com, go to blogger backgrounds, and then choose from there. they have a lot of different catagories (in alphabetical order), so go to something you like and then copy the html, come back to blogger, go to customize, EDIT HTML, and delete everything there, then paste the new html. there's a link for pyzam.com on my blog @ amazingninja.blogspot.com . hope that helped a bit!!!

=D

the neon ninja said...

i like the paper thing, but if you superly want to change the bg color (which i have no idea how to do) then you can go to pyzam.com and go to blogger backgrounds. they're alphabetically organized by different categories, so find one you like and then copy the html of it, go to back to blogger, click customize, then go to EDIT HTML and delete everything there. then paste the new html, and press save. it will get rid of your gadgets, but you can re-add those afterward. hope this has helped some, THE NEON NINJA.


=D

ps, there is a link to pyzam.com on my blog @ amazingninja.com . it's at the top on an orange bar. pyzam is totally free. see ya!!!

the neon ninja said...

sorry that got posted twice...