Sunday, February 8, 2009

Haha, heyy =]

Hey there! So I'm Bookie. :D Some of you have visited my blog and are regular comers, but I'm going to introduce myelf and my blog anyway. :)
I've beenpart of the YCF for half of a year?? I'm not exactly sure now, but at least six months I believe. I'm a non-denominational Believer, and I love Christ with all my heart. My blog is for fun AND for the Lord.
I absolutely LOVE reading, it's my favorite thing to do. Almost any kind of books I'll read...
I've been blogging for almost a year. (MAY will be my blogoversary, I think! :))
....I really don't have that much to say. I post a lot on my blog, so if you'd like to visit it. ;)

I'm really excited about how the YCF has been growing. More and more people all the time, it's truly thrilling. :D

God bless,
~Bookie

2 comments:

the neon ninja said...

for zoe- my ninja blog please. thanks a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

interesing!! I have had my blog for more than a year, but I stopped posting for about...hmm... 8 months. Opps!